CFR DUAL SKI BRACKET KIT
Dual Ski Bracket Kit
Tested and approved by professional Skiers Dan Treadway,Ian McIntosh,Dana Flahr and Sage Cattabriga. The CFR Dual Ski Bracket Kit will keep your skis and poles out of the way while breaking trail to your favorite line or jump spot. This system can be used with another dual ski bracket kit to carry up to two pairs of skis and poles. It also can be used with a snowboard bracket kit to carry a snowboard on one side of snowmobile and skis/poles on the other side of snowmobile. When two dual ski bracket kits are being used it is putting a lot of extra weight on the rear tunnel. Slow down going through rough conditions. Extra tunnel supports are a good idea if you frequently travel in rough conditions with two pairs of skis.The Dual Ski Bracket kit is specifically designed to be attached to the CFR DD rack (Sold separately)
- Professionally approved by Skiers Dan Treadway, Ian McIntosh, Dana Flahr and Sage Cattabriga.
- Light weight Nylon parts are infused with resin that makes them extremely strong and can handle -100 degree cold temps.
- Custom made Injected molded straps can handle -100 degree cold but will break in severe roll overs to prevent damage.
- Ratchets and Ladders are custom made for superior ratcheting lockdown.
- All mounting Hardware included is made from high grade stainless steel.(Super strong and rust Free)
- Carries one pair of skis and poles.(Another Dual Ski bracket kit can be purchased to carry up to two pairs of skis)
- Specifically designed to be fastened to CFR DD rack.(Sold separately)
- Proudly made in Canada.
Download The Installation Instructions PDF [PAGE 1] [PAGE 2]
Attention: If you are looking at purchasing a DD rack or any other bracket kits including the Dual ski bracket kit go to the packages. The store will then be able to calculate the correct shipping charge.
Weight: 2 lb
Dimensions: 21 in × 7 in × 2 in